Friday, June 29, 2012

California Love

Damn, it feels amazing being back in California. I guess it is true: it really takes moving to a new area to make you appreciate your home. California feels amazing, smells beautiful, and is absolutely perfect. I am almost a little sad that I am leaving in nine days. It's not enough time to be with my family and friends. I love being able to talk to strangers in English, being in control of my own transportation and commute, making good money, listening to good, upcoming music, and just... being relaxed. I am still pretty confused but for the first time in my life, I feel at peace in San Diego.

If I wanted to be completely honest, there are only three reasons why I am going back to Brazil: one is to prove something to myself, another is that I kind of didn't think it through so it is a little too late to back down , and the other one is a secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment